Legends was recently the testing ground for some experiments on human happiness. We had the privilege of hosting a very distinguished group of scientists and their research was overwhelming.
Here are a few of their findings:
- Going to a common area to eat and watch sports promotes healthy yelling and screaming which releases endorphins.
- Sports Bars have bartenders, bartenders have alcohol, alcohol daily keeps your blood thin, which is good.
- When you walk from your car into the bar you burn calories you wouldn’t normally burn on your couch.
- Raising your arms to cheer for your team is almost a jumping jack and that is exercise, and exercise is good.
- Representing your team in a public place is a show of courage (like that BYU fan who came in last week, GO UTES!).
- Having someone else cook your food and make your drinks eliminates stress and helps you relax.
- When your team loses you have more options for coping: alcohol, pool, Wii, alcohol, darts, alcohol, beer, hot wings, etc…
- It is like being at the stadium except you don’t have to pay for parking, or pay $6 for a small popcorn.
- Watching multiple teams/sports on multiple screens helps keep you well informed and mentally sharp.
- Maybe the most important of all: BEER. Many different brews, bottled, on tap, in a glass, stein, and most importantly in your belly.
Maybe you have more? Submit your ideas and if we like it we will give you a FREE starter for your trouble.